You are currently visiting the website of Previan.
Previan values your personal information and privacy. This privacy notice informs you about the personal information we collect and how we handle it. Previan processes your personal information in order to provide you with a customized website that will help you get to know Previan.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information is defined as any information about an identified or identifiable individual. An identifiable individual is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to that individual.
Previan, as a data controller may collect personal information about you when:
- You voluntarily subscribe to the Previan newsletter;
- You sign up for services from Previan;
- You fill in the contact form;
- You have participated in events where Previan was present; or
- You interact with Previan’s sales teams.
When you access these pages, you will receive information about the collection of your personal information and you can give – or withhold – your consent.
To provide this information, we may collect your name, phone number, e-mail address, job title, company, country and any other data you may provide in your message.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
We use your identification data to enable you:
- To contact us via our website; and
- To receive commercial emails based on information you request on our website.
This data will be used to provide you with the requested services and may be used for further processing for marketing purposes with your express consent.
In this way, you can:
- Access personalized and accurate information when you request it;
- Receive our newsletters, white papers or other materials when you explicitly consent;
- Receive requested products and/or services; and
- Receive presentations of new products and/or services from Previan if you have explicitly agreed to receive such information.
The purposes of cookies are explained in the cookies section available below.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The length of time we process your personal information is indicated below:
- Identifying data: 2 years.
- Anonymous navigation data: 2 years.
PREVIAN AND YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
For the processing of data from this website, Previan is the data controller, deciding on the purposes and means of the processing.
ACCURACY, RELEVANCE AND SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
All personal information processed by Previan is stored on secure servers. Previan implements appropriate contractual, technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information it processes from loss, unauthorized access, use, disclosure or modification and to ensure the integrity of the personal information. In addition, Previan processes your personal information only for the purposes identified in this Privacy Notice and does not retain the data longer than necessary.
WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
Your personal information may be shared with the following persons:
- Internally, to employees and agents of Previan or of the Previan Group who have been strictly authorized individually to access it;
- To external service providers such as cloud services and customer relationship management solutions who have been specifically authorized to process personal information; and
- To our partners when we make our offer with third parties.
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information;
- The right to access your personal information processed by Previan;
- The right to be forgotten, which allows you to request the deletion of your personal information by Previan;
- The right to rectification which allows you to modify and rectify the personal data that are processed about you by Previan;
- The right to erasure which allows you to request that your personal data no longer be processed by Previan and that it be erased;
- The right to restrict processing which allows you to control how your data is processed or to request that your personal data no longer be processed but only retained by Previan; and
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information, which means that you can require Previan to stop processing your personal information.
To exercise these rights, please contact the Previan Group’s Data Protection Officer at [email protected]
You also have the right to file a complaint or claim with an appropriate privacy authority.
For any other request, please contact us here.
This notice was modified on October 18, 2021 and is updated regularly. We invite you to consult this page regularly.
Previan is committed to respecting the privacy of electronic communications. The following information is intended to give you the keys to managing the cookies we use while you visit our website.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small files that are downloaded to a device when the user accesses certain websites. The information is then sent back to the originating website when the user revisits the page or when they visit a website that recognizes the cookie. Cookies allow a website to recognize users, understand how users navigate through different websites, making it easier for the user to navigate, save preferences and improve the user’s experience on the website. Cookies can have different purposes and uses. For more information on cookies, visit the following websites: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
We make every effort to ensure that you enjoy your experience on our website. That is why, when you visit our website, cookies are installed on your computer, subject to your acceptance as indicated below.
When you browse the Previan website, information about your browsing experience may be collected for the purpose of understanding your use of features and pages.
Previan also uses persistent cookies to collect browsing activity transparently without affecting the visitor experience.
ACCEPTANCE OR REFUSAL OF COOKIES
The registration of a cookie is essentially subject to your acceptance, which you can express and modify at any time and free of charge in the conditions provided below.
The following terminology is used to describe the main types of cookies we use:
Mandatory cookies are essential to the operation of the website.
Session cookies remain in your browser only during your browsing session, i.e. until you leave the site.
Persistent cookies remain in your browser after the session (unless you delete them).
Functional cookies are essential to your browsing experience and allow you to use the main features of the website, (including live chat with our experts) and secure your connection.
Performance cookies collect information about your use of the website, such as web pages visited and error messages encountered; they do not collect personally identifiable information, and the information collected is aggregated so that it is anonymous. Performance cookies are used to improve the functioning of a website.
Advertising targeting cookies are used to deliver personalized advertisements based on your profile and limit the number of times you see them, to help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign, and to understand how people behave after seeing an advertisement.
Own cookies are set and used only by Previan.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Third party cookies are either set or used by third parties other than Previan.
HOW DO I CONTROL OR DELETE COOKIES?
To delete your cookies or change your preferences, please click here Customize.